jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

Let's compose!


After some practice and learning music theory. I have compose my very first song. The chord progression for the first part is Am-Bm-Am-G-Bm-Em, for the second part is Am-Em-Bm7 and for the third part Bm-G-Em. It sounds a little sad and as coming from the middle ages. A friend of mine has added some drums and effects.

Anyone, all around the world, is invited to arrange, rearrange, remake or compose this structure.



Why don't we make a multi-ethnic group through the Internet? This could be a first step.

Join this adventure.


EMail: e_atienzar@yahoo.es



1 comentario:

  1. I liked your first composition, is very accomplished and has a very professional sound.
    although a little sad I do not know if have something to do with your state of mind?
    Have you tried something with the major keys?
    I would love to join your group multi-ethnic, but with so much at ... I was about to representative art.
    kisses. See you.
    M ª José.

    ResponderEliminar